tw:in Community Lead
A perfect opportunity to engage and cultivate our community of global trend spotters
About the role:
With a mission to grow and develop our community of trend-driven innovators globally, we are looking for a Community Lead for TrendWatching Insight Network (tw:in) based out of our Asia headquarter in Singapore. This is a role focusing on community building and engagement, with a dash of marketing.
tw:in is a community of 1000+ future-focused professionals who are on the leading edge of business and innovation, hailing from 60+ countries. These trend spotters keep a finger on the pulse of consumerism, and their insights contribute greatly to TrendWatching’s work with businesses - to inspire and empower the world’s business professionals to launch better, meaningful innovations. You will have the responsibility to cultivate and engage the network, to ultimately deliver an outsized impact to today’s business and consumerism.
This dynamic role involves close cross-functional collaborations with our content teams in various offices globally, as well as our marketing team in London. At the same time you will also command the autonomy to grow the network regionally in Asia. If you are a self-driven, people-oriented person who thrives on working independently, as well as within a small local team, this could be your perfect role!
In greater detail, your responsibilities will involve:
- Developing community strategies and programs to cultivate the network and keep current spotters engaged
- Maintaining the day-to-day operations and management of the community database and administration
- Growing the brand awareness of tw:in, TrendWatching, and the overall trend-thinking in the region
- Integrating new spotters into tw:in programs, nurturing their trend knowledge
- Supporting trend-thinking, research, and custom projects globally by supplying insights and innovations from the spotters community
Get in touch if you are:
- Legally able to live and work in Singapore, as well as travel throughout Asia and Australasia
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree. Experience in online community management is a bonus.
- Fantastic attention to details and great with operations and processes
- Great communication and relationship-building skills
- Passionate about innovations, consumerism and trends
- Comfortable working in a small team in a flexible environment
- Able to work on your own initiative, resourceful and quick to adapt to changes
- Fluent in English, with Chinese and other Asian language skills a definite bonus
- This is a one year-contract position starting immediately in our Singapore office
- We offer a competitive salary for the role and sector
- Successful applicants will also be eligible to join the company bonus scheme and have access to longer-term incentives in due course
Applying for the role:
Please send the following to Acacia Leroy, TrendWatching's Asia Head of Trends at email@example.com:
- Cover letter and CV
- Your list of favourite publications / books / blogs / business and consumerism sources
- A write-up of three great innovations that you have spotted in the market lately. Tell us what each innovation is about and why you think it's interesting. For clues on how to do this well, take a look at our latest trend briefings ;)
Only selected applicants will be contacted for further steps. Good luck!