Network Coordinator Intern
Can you build a community? Want to be part of a truly global network? Join us and help coordinate TrendWatching's worldwide network of trend spotters!
About the role:
With a mission to expand and strengthen tw:in, TrendWatching’s Insight Network of global trend spotters, we are looking for an ambitious intern to join us in our Amsterdam office as a coordinator for our network. This internship will put you right in the heart of a playful and dynamic work environment, where you will be able to take a leading role with tasks including community building, copywriting and marketing.
You will be a vital link to feed the insights from our trend spotter community to our content teams worldwide (NYC, Singapore, Lagos, London and São Paulo), and play an important role in growing, strengthening, and cultivating the insight network globally.
If you are a self-driven, people-oriented person - recently graduated, or soon to be graduated - with excellent English writing skills and thriving to work both independently and within a small, young, local team, then this could be the perfect internship for you!
In greater detail, you will:
- Assist in developing and strengthen the community, and engaging our core group of contributors around the world.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and teams globally, and coordinate and communicate their requests to our spotters community.
- Be the first filter of all the innovations and insights coming in from our community.
- Use your strong copywriting skills and marketing knowledge to build and execute necessary email campaigns with use of our internal CRM tools.
- Communicating with our members; you keep them engaged, help them when they need us, and organize projects for and with them.
Get in touch if you:
- Are a recently graduated, or soon to be graduated, business/communication student on a bachelor level or higher, and want to start out your career in one of the world's leading consumer insights agencies.
- Are enthusiastic about building an online community, and passionate about innovations, trends and consumerism, as this role truly brings the two together.
- Are motivated to bring fresh, creative ideas to the table – and are not afraid to share and take action on them.
- Enjoy to juggle multiple projects at once and work in a startup like environment, where your daily tasks stretches over various areas and timeframes.
- Are inspired by a global mindset, and excited to work with people in TrendWatching’s 5 global offices, and a network of trend spotters in over 50 counties around the world.
- Have excellent English communication skills for copywriting and daily communication.
- Are based, or wanting to be based, in Amsterdam - Europe’s capital of innovation.
- This is a full time, paid, intern position lasting for 6 months.
- We’re looking for someone who can start first or second week of August, 2017.
Applying for the role
Please send the following to Anton Björklund, at email@example.com:
- Cover letter and CV
- Your list of favourite publications / books / blogs / business and consumerism sources
- A write up of three great innovations that you have spotted in the market lately. Tell us what each innovation is about and why you think it's interesting. For examples of how to do this, take a look at our latest trend briefings ;)
Only selected applicants will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!