Back to our jobs page
March 9, 2014
Client Services Coordinator
Are you looking to break into an exciting and fast-paced industry? Do you have an amazing eye for detail and keen to see that things are done right, first time?
At trendwatching.com we track consumer trends and innovations around the world. Like us, our clients are passionate about learning how consumer needs and wants are constantly evolving.
We are seeking someone to join our Client Services team, who ensure our diverse range of clients around the world are well looked after at all times. These include leading international brands, creative agencies and forward-thinking individuals. This is a full-time role in our London office and would suit someone in the first phase of their career or a recent graduate. For the right candidate, this position offers great opportunities to develop in a dynamic, international organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Helping process online orders
- Ensuring client details are entered into our database and keep it up-to-date
- Being responsible for dealing with incoming payments into our bank accounts & updating records accordingly
- Assisting with client queries and make sure our clients have everything they need
- Taking on responsibility for various general team administration duties, such as ordering supplies and booking couriers
Who you are:
- Above all, you’ll need to be proactive with the ability to work independently, with experience in an office environment, a track record of excellent attention to detail and be someone who cares about the small things
- Communication is a vital part of the role, so you’ll be a great communicator, with impeccable spelling, punctuation and grammar
- You're someone with ideas and who's always looking for ways we can improve – an interest in trends and the creative industries is important too
- You must be a native or good-as-native English speaker if you speak additional languages, that is a bonus
- You’ll need to be an experienced and competent computer user (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT - PC or Mac) and feel comfortable in dealing with the online world
Start date is immediate.
If you get a good feeling from this opportunity and want to be part of something special, please email Paul Backman, Head of Client Services at email@example.com and include:
- A cover letter explaining why you’re the best person out there for this role and outlining your relevant experience
- Your CV