May 24, 2013
We are looking for a Singapore-based Client Services Associate, starting as soon as possible. This is a full time role with trendwatching.com in our Singapore office.
- Building long-term client relationships
- Handling client enquiries and communicating with prospective clients (from top consumer-facing brands and agencies in the region) about our range of services – including our 2013 Premium Service, Regional Reports, Trend Seminars and more!
- Coordinating and acting in close unison with our London and Sao Paulo offices
- Helping to implement marketing and promotional campaigns
- Identifying & developing client service processes
- Maintenance of local client and subscriber database
- Assisting in editing the regional trendwatching.com website
- Administrating events, conferences and booking travel
- Various general office administration duties in a busy, online environment
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be a native (or as-good-as native) English speaker. Mandarin and/or other regional languages a bonus!
- Full, permanent eligibility to work in Singapore
- 2-4 years account / relationship management experience ideally with consumer-facing brands and creative agencies
- Self-motivated, hands-on attitude
- Organizational & online prowess
- Experienced and competent computer user (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT, and all things online)
- Excellent attention to detail and impeccable spelling and punctuation skills are essential
- Friendly and switched-on with the ability to work independently and cope with a fast paced online environment
- Basic design and tech skills a plus
Starting date: Immediate
To apply for this role, please send an email addressed to Tara Hirebet, Head of Asia-Pacific, at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information:
- Cover letter outlining your relevant experience & why you think you’re suitable for the role