Our virtual book launch is taking place this week 'in' 26 countries: here’s the schedule!
This week we're hosting a series of virtual launch events to celebrate our brand new book Trend-Driven Innovation.
That means we’ll be hosting 26 separate hangouts, where you can get the inside scoop on the book’s big idea straight from the authors, ask them your burning trend questions, and connect with your local trend community!
Virtual launch schedule: Scan the list below for your country and click on the link to access your Google Hangout. If you can't make that specific time, or you haven't signed up yet, register here for a virtual launch that’s convenient for you! (Note that all times listed are local times.)
Monday February 29th - Friday March 4th
- Argentina (Monday February 29th, 12pm)
- Australia (Thursday March 3rd, 10am AEDT)
- Belgium (Monday February 29th, 12pm)
- Brazil (Wednesday March 2nd, 12pm BRT)
- Canada (Thursday March 3rd, 9am PST/12pm EST)
- Colombia (Monday February 29th, 12pm)
- Denmark (Monday February 29th, 1pm)
- France (Tuesday March 1st, 12pm)
- Germany (Tuesday March 1st, 1pm)
- India (Thursday March 3rd, 3pm)
- Israel (Tuesday March 1st, 12pm)
- Italy (Thursday March 3rd, 12pm)
- Mexico (Monday February 29, 12pm CST)
- Netherlands (Wednesday March 2nd, 12pm)
- New Zealand (Tuesday March 1st, 10am)
- Portugal (Wednesday March 2nd, 2pm)
- Russia (Wednesday March 2nd, 1pm)
- Singapore (Tuesday March 1st, 4pm)
- South Africa (Friday March 4th, 1pm)
- South Korea (Thursday March 3rd, 5pm)
- Spain (Wednesday March 2nd, 1pm)
- Sweden (Thursday March 3rd, 2pm)
- Thailand (Monday February 29th, 4pm)
- Turkey (Friday March 4th, 12pm)
- UK (Thursday March 3rd, 12pm)
- US (Thursday March 3rd, 10am PST/1pm EST)
Once you've registered for the virtual launch of your choice, just sit back and we'll send you a reminder on the day of your event.
See you there!
Our brand new book, Trend-Driven Innovation (Wiley), shares the secrets behind our end-to-end trend methodology.
Exploring a wide range of examples, and drawing powerful insights from the way leading brands and disruptive startups from Apple to Uber, Chipotle to Patagonia redefine customer expectations, this highly visual and intensely practical new book will reconfigure your view of the business world and act as a step-by- step manual to help readers build organisations that matter, products customers love and campaigns people can’t stop talking about.
Want a copy of Trend-Driven Innovation? Find out where to get your copy here.BLOG HOME