It's that time of year again.
Dive into our annual round-up of the five key trends – and actionable innovation opportunities – that need to be on your radar during 2017.
Inside you’ll understand why & how:
- the VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE ECONOMY is about to redefine the rules of the Experience Economy;
- to respond effectively to the new political climate in WORLDS APART;
- anonymity will make a comeback, thanks to INCOGNITO INDIVIDUALS;
- the sharing and access economies will trigger a new dimension for sustainability: towards CAPACITY CAPTURE;
- BIG BROTHER BRANDS won’t be a dystopian nightmare, but positively welcomed by consumers!
Plus, as always, all the trends are illustrated with best-practice innovations from Google, Alibaba, ABBA, Tiger Beer, Momondo, Starbucks, Nissan, and many more.
So... what are you waiting for? Read, discuss, apply, and kick some serious **** in 2017! And, as always, we'd love to hear if you have any comments, questions, or spottings of your own.BLOG HOME