Need a quick Quote or Comment?
If you are a journalist, working on a story and need further insight into some of our trends, we have a team of analysts available to offer their expertise. Please email Bruna Pacheco, our Communications Manager, and she will connect you with the best person for your story*.
* Our team of analysts available for comment:
- Henry Mason, Global Head of Research and Managing Partner
- Luciana Stein (São Paulo office), Head of South & Central America
- Tara Hirebet (Singapore office), Head of Asia-Pacific
- David Mattin, Lead Strategist
Feel free to (re)publish our Trends
Our content is free and available for you to publish, re-use or incorporate into your stories as needed. For a full overview of our trend content, please check out our current and past Trend Briefings at www.trendwatching.com/trends.
We only ask that you credit us accordingly, including a link to our site, so please always include:
"Source: www.trendwatching.com. One of the world's leading trend firms, trendwatching.com sends out its free, monthly Trend Briefings in five languages to more than 200,000 subscribers worldwide."
Last but not least, please remember to spell trendwatching.com with a lower-case 't'. Thank you!
Syndication and Content Partnerships
Looking to add more trend-related content to your publication on an ongoing basis? We would be happy to develop a content partnership that speaks directly to your core audience and editorial needs. Please email David Mattin, and he will take it from there.
Just a few Facts
trendwatching.com, an opinionated and independent trend agency, scans the globe for the most promising consumer trends, insights and related hands-on business ideas. The company was founded in 2002, and its worldwide network of analysts and spotters is coordinated from its London, São Paulo and Singapore offices.
Our monthly Trend Briefings
- More than 200,000 business and marketing professionals in over 180 countries subscribe to trendwatching.com's free monthly Trend Briefing, making it the number one briefing of its kind in the world.
- trendwatching.com's sister company is Springwise New Business Ideas. More than 130,000 business professionals and entrepreneurs subscribe to its monthly new business ideas newsletter.
Our Spotters Network
- The Happy Spotting Network is trendwatching.com's global network of marketing ad business-savvy individuals from over 120 countries worldwide who help the company spot examples of some of the best consumer trends and business innovations.
Our Premium Service
- For an annual subscription fee, members of our Premium Service receive access to a database of over 7,000 trends and related examples, along with 15 Industry Trend Reports and our 2013 Trend Report. More information here.
Our Trend Seminars
- We organize our own Trend Seminars around the world. In 2012, we held seminars in São Paulo, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Seoul, Sydney, Istanbul, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Toronto, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. We're now hard at work to organize the 2014 Trend Seminars. More info here.
- Henry Mason, trendwatching.com’s Global Head of Research and Managing Partner, is a sought after keynote speaker on emerging consumer trends and their impact on businesses and organizations. Henry has presented in more than 20 countries, from the US to Singapore to the UK, and has been quoted in publications like The New York Times and the Guardian. More info here.
Feel free to contact our Communications Manager, Bruna Pacheco, at email@example.com. For full address details, please refer to our Contact page.